Terms and Conditions
XRoyalTech follows complete professionalism in its work process. Hence, for a smooth and hassle-free workflow, there are certain terms and conditions. By getting connected with "XRoyalTech" for the business, the client will be accepting a few terms and conditions which are as follows:
- There will be an independent contractor relationship between the client and XRoyalTech. This doesn’t allow for any kind of partnership or joint venture between both parties.
- Charges will be applicable from the date of commencement of the services. The date will be decided upon the agreement of both the parties mutually.
- The performance report will be provided to the client on the monthly basis only.
- Either of the parties cannot transfer or fully cancel the service without giving any prior notice of at least 10 days.
- XRoyalTech reserves the right to subcontract some part of the work if required.
- If the client has opted for any monthly package service then he is liable to make the full payment before the commencement of the work.
- If both the parties have agreed on a fixed amount for the service then 50% of the payment has to be made in advance. The remaining amount has to be made within 7 days from the date of commencement of the service.
- XRoyalTech will send the invoice on a monthly basis, in advance.
- If the client fails to make the payments on time then XRoyalTech reserves the right to terminate the services immediately without any prior notice.
- XRoyalTech will not be liable for any kind of direct or indirect loss, in case there is any delay in obligated service deliverables due to the natural or ungovernable cause.
- The client will defend the XRoyalTech against all the claims, losses, liabilities, expenses related to the services provided by the XRoyalTech to the client under the agreement. This also includes without limitation claims made by the third party related to copyright and trademark infringement, false advertising claims, or any content submitted by the client for publication by XRoyalTech.
- XRoyalTech will not be responsible for any kind of loss or damage to goodwill or assets due to the nature of the content. This is applicable in the case of the content provided by the client to XRoyalTech to publicize.
- If any waiver of the terms and conditions is provided to you then it will not be deemed officially valid until it is not communicated in writing.
XRoyalTech reserves the right to change the terms and conditions whenever required. This can be done even in the midst of the ongoing project. In such cases, the client will be notified through the company’s email: email@example.com
Last Udated: 3 February 2021